Just knowing how to kick isn't enough when you step in the ring. Understanding how to score is essential towinning in taekwondo competition. Learn to use the most popular and effective scoring attacks found intoday's taekwondo competition.
PART 1: ATTACKING SKILLS include:
* Front and rear leg roundhouse kick
* Front leg speed axe kick
* Rear leg power axe kick
* Back kick, jumping back kick and 360 degree aero back kick
* Jumping turning roundhouse kicks
* Hopping kicks
* Footwork/kick combinations
* Set-ups and attacks
Attacking Skills includes examples of each technique being used in competition as well asfull speed and slow motion instructional segments from both open and closed stancesituations.
PART 2: WINNING TARGET DRILLS include:
* Single and double target drills
* Reflex drills
* 2:1 Target drills
* Line drills
* Combination target drills
* Footwork/kick combination drills
* Hogoo drills
Winning Target Drills is a great training aid to improve attacking precision andpower for instructors and coaches as well as students who want to train at home.
Fully indexed so you can jump directly to the skills you want to work on.