Made of AquitexÂ®, a patented ultra absorbent microfiber material, the super soft Aquis hair towel gently and quickly dries drippy wet hair. Using this towel helps prevent split ends and hair damage because you don't have to harshly rub your hair dry, and you'll spend a lot less time with a blow dryer. Very lightweight, compact and durable, it's ideal for everyday use, gentle on skin and hair and weighs less than 7 ounces, making it perfect for travel and the gym too. Measuring 19 x 39 inches, it can easily be wrapped into a turban on your head. Machine washable.
Spotlight customer reviews:
Customer Rating: Summary: Elegant and Classy Comment: Love it. Unlike most of the microfiber that you see today, this looks more like a suede than a typical towel. It comes with a little sturdy pouch.
- Super absorbent
- Small and portable, great for travel
- Well made, quality and amazing detail
- Very light
- Not as bulky as a regular towel so it takes up very little space in the washer
- Dries much quickly than a terry
- Price is a bit steep Customer Rating: Summary: Durable and absorbs water well! Comment: This towel works great! I have very thick hair which can take an awfully long time to dry. This towel is very absorbant and is the perfect size to wrap around my head like a turban. I have also found this product to be very durable. I have used other towels of this type that did not last after several rounds in the wash machine. I've had my Aquis towels for a few years with no issues. I highly recommend! Customer Rating: Summary: Great towel! Comment: If you have hair and have never tried this towel you're in for a treat. It is so great to be able to have your hair dry in no time at all without using a hair dryer. If you do use a hair dryer it'll speed up that process too. Customer Rating: Summary: Awesome product! Comment: This towel is great no matter what the length of your hair. It speeds drying time and is light as a feather! Customer Rating: Summary: drier hair Comment: this was a great purchase. It does the trick. My hair is considerably drier when I go to blow dry, which cuts down on a lot of time.